This website is owned and operated by ThinkRIT Ltd, headquartered at Persefonis 1 & Perkleous 17, 15344, Gerakas Attica, Athens Greece, VAT ID EL998589761 at the Tax Office Pallinis, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number +30 2106096760.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE TERMS BELOW BEFORE ACCESSING OUR WEBSITES, SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR APPLICATIONS.
- accessing the services directly or via RSS feed, or via chat application, or via application programming interface (“API”) or otherwise,
- logging into our web sites with sign-in capabilities and personalized content
- using our web sites or any services available through them, or
- downloading, installing or otherwise using any API, widget or other software made available through our websites,
- your continued use of this service with actual knowledge of such modifications, or
Data Collection, Use, Process & Control
ThinkRIT collects information or data that is voluntarily supplied by you, by way of online, written or verbal communication with TrfBot or any other services.
ThinkRIT Ltd is committed to safe guarding the privacy of its website visitors and to the exclusive use of personal information (including all data providing individual details about an individual submitted electronically through this website) within the legal framework.
ThinkRIT offers preview, insider, beta or other free-of-charge products and features (“previews”) to enable you to evaluate them while providing feedback, including performance and usage data, to ThinkRIT. As a result, previews can automatically collect additional data, provide fewer controls, and otherwise employ different privacy and security measures than those typically present in our products. If you participate in previews, we may contact you about your feedback or your interest in continuing to use the product after general release.
In order to use any of our Services, you affirm that:
- all registration information you provide will be accurate and truthful and you agree to update this information in a timely fashion; and
- you are at least 18 years of age.
The Company may terminate or suspend your access to all or parts of its Services, or to any user account that you may create without notice, for any conduct that the Company, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or is detrimental to the interests of another user or any third party. In such case, the Company shall have no liability to you. The Company may also suspend or discontinue any feature or part of the Services, or change the availability thereof, the hours of use, or the equipment or software required for access or use.
You can cancel your subscription or interactions with any ThinkRIT Services at any time.
We will miss you, though.
Termination of Services
ThinkRIT reserves the right to terminate part of or all the Services at any time — for any reason.
Microsoft Bot Framework Code of Conduct